Information concerning the processing of personal data, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/20003
In accordance with D.Lgs. June 30, 2003, No. 196 and subsequent changes, we hereby supply you all due information concerning the purposes and methods for your personal and sensitive data processing in our possession.
This information is not valid for other web sites which might be visited through links contained in all the web sites of data controller’s domain name. The data controller shall not be considered responsible for third parties’ web sites.
- DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant Article 28 of Italian Data Protection Code is POLTRONA FRAU S.P.A. in person of its legal representative, with legal headquarter – registered office in Meda (MB) – Via L. Busnelli 1 and operational headquarter in Tolentino (MC), Via Sandro Pertini 22.
DATA PROCESSOR, pursuant Article 29 of Italian Data Protection Code is, among the others, the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
Personal data and identification data.
Personal data shall mean any information related to natural person that is or can be identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number . Identification data shall mean personal data allowing a subject to be identified directly (for example, name, surname, place and date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, etc.).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These pieces of information are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, due to their own nature, may allow the user’s identification.
This data category shall including IP addresses or computers’ domain names used by users who surf the present website, the URI-mapped addresses (URI stands for Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, and so on) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the computing environment of the user.
These data are exclusively used in order to obtain anonymous statistics related to website’s use and to control the correct functioning. These data are immediately delete after processing.
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Processor for legal defense in judgment or in the preparatory phases of the judgment, in order to defense Data Processor’s rights in case of improper use of this website or to solve matters related to an improper use of services provided by the Data Processor.The data could be used to determine the responsibility in case of computer crimes against the website.Maintenance The User's Personal Data may be treated with additional methods and objectives related to system maintenance.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Sending explicit voluntary and optional emails to the addresses listed on the present website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender email address , necessary to reply to the user’s request, and also of any other personal data.
Specific policies - Specific policies related to specific matters may be presented in the different pages of the present website, in connection with particular services or processing of data provided by the user.
The specific policy regarding cookies is available to the following link: cookies policy.
- PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING FOR WHICH YOU GRANT CONSENT WHERE REQUIRED (ARTICLE 23 D. LGS. 196/03.)
Voluntarily-provided personal and sensible data shall be processed for following purposes, unless otherwise notified:
- A) - to visit the present website;
- to answer your contact request – via e-mail and to send you the required information;
- for administrative and accounting activities in general. Data processing for administrative and accounting purposes are those related to organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities regardless of the nature of data processed. In particular, internal organizational activities, those following contractual obligations’ fulfilment and information activities are related to these purposes.
- B) with prior consent for newsletter service subscription to be always up to date about Poltrona Frau products, services, events and more;
- C) with prior consent for profiling purposes: i.e. to enable Data Controller to draw up profiles of users / consumers and to give to the user a personalized service i.e. to send you profiled newsletter.
- D) with your consent for indirect marketing purposes, i.e. to share your data to other Poltrona Frau Group Companies for commercial and promotional purposes and marketing activities in general.
- METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING - DATA RETENTION
The personal data processing will be carried out by electronic, automated and / or manual instruments, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons authorized to do so in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 and following of D. Lgs 196/03. The personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
- COMMUNICATION AND DATA DIFFUSION
The personal data to be processed will be treated confidentially and will not be diffused. Your data may be shared with companies contractually involved with POLTRONA FRAU S.P.A. within the European Community, pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, article 42. Your data may be transferred outside the European Union pursuant Article 43 and 44 lett b) of D. Lgs. 196/2003 in order to comply with contractual obligations or related purposes.
Furthermore, these data may also be disclosed to following third parties:
- Poltrona Frau Group Companies;
- entities that provide services for the management of the information system used by POLTRONA FRAU S.P.A. and the telecommunications networks, including e-mail service, newsletter service and website service management;
- Third part to manage the storage of documents;
- firms or companies which provide assistance and advice;
- Third parties providing customers assistance (i.e. call center, help desk);
- competent authorities who enforce the law and/or regulations promulgated by public bodies, on request
The above mentioned entities shall act as Data Processor or may perform their tasks fully independently, as if they were the Data Controller. The list of appointed Data Processors is constantly updated and it is available at POLTRONA FRAU S.P.A. headquarters, Meda (MB), Via L. Busnelli 1.
- NATURE OF UNDERWRITING
With exception of what above specified concerning navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data.
The provision of personal data for the above mentioned A) purposes is optional and discretionary, although it may be necessary to get the required services offered by Data Controller, i.e. to send information request via e-mail and to get Data Controller reply. The non-provision may results the impossibility to get the required services.
The provision of personal data and your consent for data processing for B) purposes - mailing list subscription - is optional and discretionary although it’s needed to perform subscription for newsletter service. Without consent your data won’t be treated for this purpose and you won’t receive newsletter from Data Controller.
Your consent for data processing for C) purpose (i.e. to profile data subject and send your personalized messages / promotional communication) is optional. Without your consent Data Controller won’t treat your data for C purposes without prejudice for data processing for purposes A) and B) if you gave your consent.
Your consent for data processing for D) purpose, that is to communicate your data to other Poltrona Frau Companies for commercial and promotional activities, is optional. Without consent your data will not be processed for this purpose without prejudice for purposes A) and B) if you gave your consent.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights according to articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003, by contacting the Data Controller - POLTRONA FRAU S.P.A. in person of its legal representatives or the Data Processor, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The list of potential Data processors is constantly updated and it is available at Poltrona Frau S.p.A, legal headquarter – registered office in Meda (MB) – Via L. Busnelli 1.
You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of your data and ask for their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating , or correction (Article 7 of the Italian Data Protection Code). For the purposes of this Article you can ask the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the arrest of the personal data processed in contravention of the law, and you can oppose for legitimate reasons to their treatment. In case you’ll contact the Data Controller you are required to provide your email address, name, address or phone number, in order to allow the Data Controller to manage your request.
- CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Upgrade date: 02.03.2017